1. Combine panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and garlic in a bowl.
2. Generously season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper.
3. Dip the cutlets into the egg.
4. Coat with the panko mixture.
5. Place the cutlets onto the Air Flow Racks.
6. Press the Steaks/Chops Button. Decrease the Timer to 15 minutes to begin cooking cycle.
7. While chicken cooks, make the salad.
8. In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
9. Add the arugula and coat with the dressing.
10. Top the chicken with the diced tomatoes and the arugula salad.
11. Garnish with shaved Parmesan.