4 cupsdiced potatoes
1yellow diced onion
1/2 cupGreen pepper diced
1/2 cupRed pepper diced
1/2 cupyellow pepper diced
2 cupscheddar cheese shredded
1 tablespoonparsley chopped
1 teaspoonolive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl.
- Add the salt, pepper and parsley. Whisk until the egg mixture is smooth.
- Place the Copper Chef Pan on the stove on medium heat,
- Add the oil, onions and potatoes, cook for a few minutes
- Next pour in the egg mixture, peppers, and cheese, mix.
- Place the Copper Chef Pan into the preheated oven cook for 2 hours
- Remove from the oven and let the pan cool
- Remove frittata from the pan cut out a wedge and Enjoy.