Maryland Crab cakes
1. In a large bowl, combine all breadcrumb ingredients except crab meat and cracker crumbs
2. Gently mix in crab meat and 1⁄4 cup of the cracker crumbs.
3. Spread the remaining crumbs on a work surface.
4. Form crab mixture into 12 equally sized balls.
5. Place the balls onto the crumbs to evenly coat and gently press to make a patty. 6. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
7. Arrange crab cakes onto the Air Flow Racks.
8. Press the Steaks/Chops Button. Decrease the Timer to 20 minutes to begin cooking cycle.
9. While the crab cakes cook, make the dipping sauce: combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
10. Serve crab cakes warm with dipping sauce.